I love ice-cream cookie sandwiches, if I could have them everyday I would, but the small matter of gaining weight would probably kill the buzz for me 😦
There is something about the cold, creamy texture of vanilla ice-cream mingled with crunchy, chewy chocolate cookie that makes these priceless.
So for an indulgent treat, 286 calories isn’t all that bad….
These cookies have inspired me to experiment with different flavor combinations, I’ll be uploading more soon 🙂
Dark Chocolate & Candied Orange Ice-Cream Cookie Sandwich
© 2 dark chocolate & candied orange cookies
© 1 scoop ice-cream of choice
© 2 slices candied orange
© Shaved dark chocolate
- Lift ice-cream out of the freezer to soften.
- Take one cookie, and then sprinkle with shaved chocolate.
- Scoop ice-cream, place on top of the cookie.
- Take the candied orange and arrange on top of the ice-cream, shave more chocolate.
- Place the cookie on top of the ice-cream, shave dark chocolate and serve.
*I was unable to have the nutritional information without using the nutritional information for 12 cookies, so please note the recipe above is for one serving. So the recipe above contains only 286 calories 🙂