When Nicholas asks for sweet potato wedges, I immediately check to see how many sweet potatoes I have.
I have never seen one kid with such a dessert tooth eat so many sweet potato chips O.O
I’m pleased to say I’ve found a skinnier version for wedges!
Serves: 1 super hungry person (or 3)
Skinny Sweet Potato Wedges
© 3 sweet potatoes (medium sized)
© 2 tsp. salt
© 1 tsp. cinnamon
© 1 tsp. turmeric
© 1 tsp. paprika
- Preheat an oven to 200C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes.
- Slice the sweet potato into wedges of any size, as long as they are somewhat consistent in size.
- Arrange on the baking paper, sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake until crispy, turning to grill the other side.
- Serve hot!