This is the kind of juice that gives the perfect kick to your system.
I try to lead a fairly clean diet, but sometimes we slip up and that’s where we need to get back on track.
This juice is easy, fast, clean and so good for you!
Now stick in some ice, a straw, and find a patch of sun somewhere 🙂
I used a blender for this recipe, but feel free to use a juicer – its probably easier!
I also recommend buying organic whenever possible, however if this isn’t an available option, using raw ingredients still provides nutritional benefits 🙂
- 3 baby carrots (or 1 large carrot) (washed, unpeeled)
- 1/2 knob ginger, grated
- 1 juiced lemon
- 3 sticks celery
- 1/2 cup water
1. Plug in blender or juicer of choice.
2. Pour in the juice of 1 lemon and water.
3. Grate the ginger, place into the blender.
4. Wash and cut celery. Wash carrots thoroughly to remove any unwanted nasties. Add these ingredients to the blender.
6. Once combined, if using a blender, strain the juice into a glass of choice. If using a juicer, catch the juice in a glass.
7. Serve with a straw, ice-cubes and find a warm spot and enjoy!