This is a pancake for one recipe, but feel free to make mini ones as well.
High in protein, fiber, healthy carbohydrates for energy, and low in unhealthy sugars, this is the healthiest pancake recipe out!
(Trust me, I’ve seen them all)
These pancakes are also vegan friendly – dairy and egg free – but are so fluffy you wouldn’t know!
Raspberry & Blueberry Healthy Pancake
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups & spoons
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup self-raising whole meal flour
- 2 tbsp. rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat.
- Meanwhile, take a mixing bowl and whisk all ingredients till uniform, then leave for 10 minutes to thicken.
- When hot enough, cook the batter (I made one giant pancake, but you can cook mini ones too), and flip when ready.
- Serve with your choice of healthy toppings; I made a shortcut berry sauce by heating up blueberries and raspberries with a pinch of sugar and spices.