I needed a cookie fix. Quick.
But I didn’t want to kill my hard work, so I decided to adapt my favorite 2 ingredient cookie recipe.
These cookies are filling, delicious and chewy (just the way I like them) without the butter, sugar and other nasties.
All natural, vegan friendly, get baking!
Skinny Hazelnut Banana Oat Cookies
© 1 banana
© 30g hazelnut meal
© 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with paper.
- Mash the banana. Mix in the hazelnut meal and oats.
- Split the dough into 4 cookies, arrange on the tray.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then leave to harden until cool.
- Indulge in healthy goodness!